Please follow the procedures below to complete your repair/exchange.
- Add the product to cart and complete checkout. The Service Fee includes parts, labor and return shipping of your item back to you.
- Once the order has been completed visit the returns page (or click here) and enter the order number from the order you just created as well as your email address.
- Choose "Warranty Return" as they reason you are returning the item.
- Include a description of the issue that the item is having
- After you submit the form you will receive a confirmation email that includes a shipping label. Print this label.
- Pack the item(s) securely with the return shipping label applied to the outside of the package and then drop it off at the post office.