The lightweight compression protective top is an upper body layer composed of a moisture wicking 85% polyester 15% spandex technical blend to improve breathability and range of motion. The long sleeve shirt is designed to stay in place, provide precise protection and cool the body during extreme activity. Garment features built in dual layer elbow pads and gauntlet style thumb/ wrist loops.
See What Other Athletes are Saying...
- Dual layer impact protection to elbow and forearm
- 4 way stretch fabric for natural range of motion
- Extended relaxed fit torso for tucking in or added comfort
- Gauntlet style thumb/ wrist loop to minimize garment movement
- Flat lock stitching (minimizes irritation/ chafing)
- Low profile compression fit (minimalist concept)
- Moisture wicking fabric (stay dry, cool and comfortable)
- Quick-dry material (airs out and drys after play)